- Advise UTM communities on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) related matters.
- Recommend actions through Event Safety Checklist (ESC) and Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) for risky activities.
- Promote safe working culture at workplace.
- Organize Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) trainings and awareness campaigns.
- Dissemination of OSH infographics and safe operating procedures.
- Investigate Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) related incidents.
- Monitor programs organized by students and staffs.
- Monitor disposal activity of Scheduled Waste (Chemical) and Biological Waste.
- Monitor the campus environment and identify hazards.
- Manage radiation protection matters.
- Inspect machinery condition and status of certificate of fitness.
- Inspect contractor’s compliance level towards OSH regulations.
- Conduct an Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Audit annually.