Manuscripts submitted to AMBiS 1,0 | 2021 must be original work that has not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. The AMBiS 1.0 | 2021 welcomes submissions written in English. Manuscripts should be 6 – 8 pages in length inclusive of tables, figures, and illustrations.
The manuscripts submitted must follows the following standards:
- Paper size is standard A4.
- Margins are 2.54 cm (top and bottom), and 2.54cm (left and right).
- The paper includes the author’s names and affiliations (full address including country) and the corresponding author’s email address.
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The manuscripts submitted must be in words document (doc. or docx.)
- Text is single-spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
The double-blind peer review process is employed to ensure that both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. Expert specialists within the fields of asset management, asset business and development and integrated field will be selected to perform the reviews.
This process will take place prior to both the podium presentation at AMBiS 1.0 2021 and the publication of the proceedings. Authors will receive feedback in the form of a peer review report. The paper peer-review process and the outcomes presented in the review reports will be monitored and verified by the Publication Committee.